Friday, July 17, 2020

WLO - How to make Polar Ultima

Hello!
I wanna share a guide with you how to make Polar Ultima!
As you can see, all of the formulas there are +4, just in case you may all not know, starts from +4 rate, your success rate is low and especially without book. So, we need to be careful to choose the right items/ materials to compound.

If you look at the wlodb, the highest chance to success for polar is:
Jade Silk + Magic Clothes + Jade Blades + Hero Suit + Wand of defiance
the ranks of the materials are closer to the Polar (+44).
BUT, in my opinion to use Jade Blades as its material to make Polar may not be the best choice.
Why? Because Jade Blades is not simple to make and very expensive as a material. So, if we take a look again, there's another fair options than just all straight +40 materials.

update: 08/06/20

WAAHH FINALLY I FINISHED THIS GUIDE HAHAHHAHA.
PERHAPS IT IS JUST 1 OF YOU WHO REALLY WILL MAKE POLAR FROM MY GUIDE LOL.
GEE, THANKS.

Please check out the links that I've made -feeling proud of myself- 👏👏👏👏👏😏

WOOOOOOOOOOOO, anyone? 😂

**Fvck you Derrick.

2 comments:

  1. HEY 16/9 malaysia and i am refering ur polar guide hehe Fvck u ritz bae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am now playing again in WLORI and I always refer to your guides. Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete