Friday, August 15, 2014

WLO - Compound basic and easy stuffs

Hello, players.

So now, I'm thinking of giving lists how to make basic and easy stuffs. Why did I call it "basic" and "easy"? Well, I'm a compounder and I don't like to buy compounded materials from the others (unless worth it). So, I'm mostly compounding my equipments from the scratch. "Basic" and "Easy" are like, steel thorn bracers, rainy doll, and etc. Which, I will give the list + link, how to make them.

PS: There's 2 kind of Skeleton (.....) swords. The one made from sea armor is +21, and the other made from iron boots net is +19. Also you can get the materials to compound from NPC, manufactured and Small shop above Hawaii island. Mostly NPC at Egypt and small shop above Hawaii. You can get material from the shelves and cook some foods in the oven at Hawaii.

Easy, right? Hehehe. You need to try to make it :)

  • Play fair and have fun with ritz.

No comments:

Post a Comment