Saturday, August 23, 2014

WLO - How to make Red Dragon Gown

Hello, players.

I will talk about how to make Red Dragon Gown (RDG) from the scratch. Guys, you know there's an important thing before you start to compound. Please check the item's base and rank. Check if it is right to make it more successful. Oh and please, open my previous blog if you want to check how to compound some equipment that I might put belowWLO - Compound basic and easy stuffs

Red Dragon Gown base is Flower / Grass / Gold and rank 33.
I will take a picture from wlodb for some formula that I always use.






First, Flower base, Red Thorn Boots or Dusk Boots. Why is it Red Thorn Boots first? Since I don't wanna
use book for the materials, so the material parts a bit complex and random. With the formula below, you can get Red Thorn Boots or Dusk Boots.
Second, Grass base. We need to make the Blue Qi Pao or White Loops.
Third, Gold base, Golden Hatchet or Gold- rip Bracers. For this part, please check my previous blog, WLO - Gold Base. Whenever you have the Golden Hatchet already, you can use Steel thorn bracers to make Gold- rip Bracers.

Well, it only needs 1* book4, right. Yes, a bit complex but worth it. Have a try! ;)


  • Play fair and have fun with ritz.

No comments:

Post a Comment